Office 365 Teams is a collaboration tool that gathers communication tools as well as other cloud services into one platform. With Teams you’ll chat with your colleagues in private chats and groups, you’ll attend and organize online meetings and use team forums to communicate with conversations and collaborate with files. On top of these you’ll link many different tools into the Teams platform to find everything from one place.
The goal of this training is to understand the capabilities of Teams and have the knowledge necessary to implement it to your company tool set.
This training is suited for all Office 365 users.
This training requires Office 365.
Using Teams on your desktop, web browser and mobile device
Communication through Teams
- What is Teams? Introduction to Teams
- How to use private chats, groups and team forums
- Attending and organizing Online meetings
Team forums, channels and conversations
- How to create a Teams? Creating a team and managing members
- Can I create more channels? Using and creating channels
Linking other tools and services to Teams
- What tools are already commected?
- How to connect new services to Teams?
- Using Planner for to-do lists
- Using OneNote for meeting notes
Office 365, Office, Portal, Teams, Cloud service, Social media, Update, Group, Team, Forum, Message, Conversation, Channel